We may, from time to time, run competitions. Any such activity will be subject to these Terms and any specific terms and conditions that are clearly identified and brought to your attention on the specific web-pages for those competitions.
- Competition run by Outdoor and Cycle Concepts Ltd trading as “Cotswold Outdoor” (Unit 11, Kemble Business Park, Crudwell, Wiltshire, SN16 9SH) to win £1000 outdoor clothes or equipment, with five (5) runners up to win a £50 voucher.
- Only one entry per person.
- No purchase is necessary or fee payable to enter the competition
- The competition is only open to residents of the UK and Republic of Ireland
- All persons must be aged 18 or over
- The competition will run from 19th January 2019 to 1st June 2019.
- The closing date for entries will be 1st June 2019 at 11.59pm BST.
- Employees, members of their family or other associated persons of Outdoor and Cycle Concepts Ltd, Banff Centre Mountain Film Festival and all other associated partners are not eligible to take part in the competition
- By entering the competition, the winners acknowledge they may be required to participate in publicity relating to the competition. Such publicity may include, without limitation, the entrant's name and/or, statements made by the entrants concerning the competition and/or prizes and photographs/video taken/created as part of the competition.
- Winners will be selected at random from all eligible entries with the correct answer via a computer process
- The first randomly selected entrant will receive the first prize of RRP of £1000 of outdoor clothing or equipment from Cotswold Outdoor and a choice of a Rook or Renn Rucksack. The following five (5) randomly selected entrants will be entitled to a £50 Cotswold Outdoor Gift Card.
- The first prize winner will have to select their £1000 worth of kit and their choice of Rook or Renn rucksack in a Cotswold Outdoor store. The £1000 value will be based on the RRP retail price of the products. The products must be selected or sourced from the available stock held within Cotswold Outdoor. In the event of any product being unavailable, a suitable product of equal value will be offered. Runners up will be sent their gift cards via post.
- All winners will be contacted by email within 28 days of the competition closing date. If the recipient doesn’t respond within 21 days, we reserve the right to randomly select and award the prize to another winner.
- There is no cash alternative to this prize.
- Entry into this competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- No responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason
- In the event of circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to cancel or amend the competition rules at any point.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to the Competition, the decision of the outdoor and Cycle Concepts Ltd shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
The Competition and Rules will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England. Where the site and/or the Interactive Services are accessed from Scotland or Northern Ireland, this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of Scotland or Northern Ireland respectively and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts or the courts of Northern Ireland respectively