How to raise a formal complaint

We hope that you're pleased with any purchase you've made or service you've received from us, and that you'll never have reason to complain - but if there's something you're not happy with, we'd like you to tell the Customer Services team about it so that we can try to put matters right.


  1. Contact us straight away
  2. In the first instance, if you're in one of our stores, do ask to speak to a manager, or call or email Customer Services as soon as possible. Our number is 01666 336 447 and our email address is 
  3. If you're still not happy with our initial response, please contact us using one of these options. If you call us, we'll try to sort out your complaint while you're on the phone. If this isn't possible, the advisor will agree on a course of action with you.
  4. If we are unable to resolve your concerns regarding an online order you may want to contact an alternative dispute resolution provider. Alternative dispute resolution is a process where an independent body considers the facts of a dispute and seeks to resolve it, without you having to go to court. We will provide you with the name and contact details of an alternative dispute resolution provider. You can submit a complaint via their website. You will not be charged for referring the dispute to them and if you are not satisfied with the outcome, or if we do not engage in the alternative dispute resolution process, you can still bring legal proceedings. In addition, please note that disputes may be submitted for online resolution to the European Commission Online Dispute Resolution platform, available at
Did this article answer your question?